Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Catching Up
























































Let's see, I haven't written on here since the Fourth of July so - that would be 18 days ago - wow!!! Who would have thought it would be so hard to keep this up to date? :-) My mom and sister came two weekends ago and we had a blast! My sister just recently had her downstairs totally remodeled and shared a few of her decorating tips that she had learned from her interior decorator!!! So, we all worked diligently on getting my home decorated and making lists of items that need to be purchased! We shopped and ate and had a blast!! It is always so much fun when we all get together! So, I have still been working hard puklling everything together. The sump pump has been put in and we are now waiting for the drywall, paint, and carpet to be put back in place which starts next week. The girls and I are traveling to Tennessee for a week and a half so, hopefully, the basement will be completed when we return and we can unpack the "basement" boxes!!!! Oh, there is a light at the end of the tunnel!! I can see it now! Well, many of you have asked to see some pictures of our new home so, here are a few pictures of the downstairs... I will update more once we return from Tennessee! Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. House is looking good!! Since the family is loving your blog so much...I caved and started one yesterday!

    www.wendyswheat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete