Thursday, June 25, 2009

On the Road Again

Well, today is the first day in our new home! The moving company finished loading all of our belongings yesterday at 5pm. The girls and I had dinner with some very close friends and then said goodbye to more of our closest friends - can we say.... waaaaay too many tears shed last night! We loaded up the car with our bags and Hoyt of course, and headed to High Point at 7:45 last night and arrived at our new home at 12:00 midnight. I was very glad to arrive! Put the girls to bed and unloaded the car before calling it a night! We have had a great first day hanging out here... We had lunch at McAllister's Deli - one of my all time favorite places - take sme back to my college days at the Bulldog Deli and you can't beat the sweet tea!!! I am beginning to remember the real south!!! I guess I missed it more than I realized, it has been 8 years since I have really lived in the south... and when I saw the magnolias blooming in our front yard today... I realized how happy I am to be back home! About time to call it a day... more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment