Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday - isn't that the day of rest???

Well, not around here anyway... We are back hard at work! The shelves have been put in nicely in the kitchen caninets and they look great! Even if I did do them myself!!! lol! We painted Cooper's room this morning but decided after a coat of satin paint that we definitely needed another, so off to Lowe's I went - about the 5th trip in two days and I still forgot to pick up a couple of small brushes to finish out the painting that we did in the den week before last. So, trip number 6 before the end of the day! I am really hoping Cooper's room turns out nicely with the second coat, that satin paint is very different than the eggshell!! Erik is starting on the second coat now... (yes, he is working while I am blogging) :-). We also cleaned out the workshop area off of the basement so it is ready to take in all of the new things coming tomorrow (Erikis tools mostly). We filled the back of the Yukon with stuff to take to the dump - oh, yea- gotta figure out where the dump is! Let me find my Things to Do List again...
I am already missing the girls but know that if they were here we would not have gotten as much done :-)! This house is very quiet without them though!!! I love to hear their echoes in this empty home. So, I will be looking forward to Friday! Guess we'll get some good sleep tonight since the movers will be here tomorrow at 8am with all of our stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment